Easily obtain a UAE offshore business license expert assistance. Our team provides comprehensive support for company registration and setup.
Offshore licenses are typically used as holding companies and are mainly incorporated for operations in foreign countries with financial, legal and tax benefit purposes. Offshore companies under free zones such as JAFZA and RAKICC can own real estate in the UAE.
- Low startup cost
- Speedy incorporation process
- 100% tax-free
- 100% foreign ownership permitted
- No paid-up share capital or audit requirement
- Multiple bank accounts
Given below are the key features of an offshore company in the UAE:
A minimum of one shareholder is required and corporate shareholders are permitted. International corporate shareholders are required to have company documents attested.
A minimum of one director is required and corporate directors are permitted. Details of directors are not available on the public register.
Every company must have a secretary. A company director may also act as a company secretary.
- Share Capital
No minimum share capital is required.
- Annual Reporting
Every company must keep accounting records for 7 years from the date of inception. The accounts do not however have to be filed with the RAK authorities.
Documents Required to Start an Offshore Company
- Necessary documents and filing of forms
- A business strategy and plan (three years)
- Original bank reference letters and six months monthly statement
- Verification of Address
- Stockholders' curriculum vitae
- Passport copies of each shareholder.
- Three choices and options for the name.
- Business activity details and specifications.
Process for offshore license
- Choose business activity
- Finalise company name
- Complete incorporation paperwork
- License issuance
- Open company bank account