Get expert accounting and bookkeeping services and support from a business setup company in Dubai. Our team provides comprehensive assistance for company formation and growth.
Accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai
Accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai are important for every business. As a result, these services assist you in maintaining a good financial situation. Our bookkeeping services record and evaluate all your company's financial transactions.
These assist you to reduce business risks and make better decisions. Furthermore, it promotes general development. Accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai require specialized attention from professionals.
- A professional bookkeeping teams
- Improves operational efficiency
- Assesses risks and safeguards assets
Nexswitch Corporates offers accounting & bookkeeping services for small businesses with customized packages remembering the requirements of each association. Subsequently, Using our outsource accounting in Dubai, you can gain budgetary reports, point by point investigation, and the right business books. With accurate and precise information easily available, it becomes simpler to make educated choices and keep your association financially stable and solid.
- Regardless of whether your point is to accomplish business goals, achieve accounting and bookkeeping accuracy, or make choices without issue. We can enable you to update financial related exercises. Our accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai perform day by day tasks to follow each exchange and bookkeepers plan reports to give advanced examination of the financial-related circumstance of the business.
- With our Dubai bookkeeping services tasks, you can concentrate on your business. While we will deal with your finance-related issues. And if in case you need financial related consultation and advice, our specialists will contact you with information-driven recommendations. In short, you just need to call us, and we will help you every way.
- Our accounting and bookkeeping services in Dubai incorporate cash inflow/ outflow statements, income statements, balance sheets, financial records, account receivables/payables, and reports. With our bookkeeping services associations data able to minimize the risk from business compliance, guarantee better feasible arrangements, and control spending plans and financially related issues.
- What are accounts outsourcing/bookkeeping?
It is optional to have a UAE national act as the company's local agent in the Dubai mainland. Besides that, it entirely depends on the type of business the customer wants to start with. For example, activity like general trading, contracting, real estate, advertising, technical services, manufacturing licenses, cargo and logistics, textile businesses, cosmetic and perfume businesses, electronic businesses, cleaning equipment businesses, fuel and petrochemical businesses, jewellery businesses, etc. all requires UAE local sponsorship in the United Arab Emirates.
We at Nexswitch Corporates provide specialized bookkeeping and accounting services; we meet all your accounting requirements. Outsourcing is a very cost-effective way of reducing the accountants’ hiring and training expenses in an organization.
- Where is this work done?
Nexswitch Corporates provides accounting solutions that are tailor-made to the client’s requirements. The scope of coverage could include the entity’s whole accounting aspect to specific functional areas of accounting. Our services can be performed either onsite or offsite depending on the requirement for service delivery, information security, logistics, and deadline.
- What is the duration of accounting services engagement?
Typically, an accounting assistance agreement term is for one year (financial years). It can later be renewed after a review of your new requirements. The contracts are quite flexible, e.g., once, or twice every week, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly. With Nexswitch Corporates, you can be assured of a dedicated professional accounting service to help make the most of your business.
- Do I lose control if my accounts are handled by an external agency?
No, you do not. But you will have more time to make informed decisions on all the financial aspects once accounting and bookkeeping are completed. As an investor, you can focus on growing your business instead of reacting to business events.
- How can I find a sponsor for my business activity?
Nexswitch Corporates can help you to find and a trust worthy UAE local sponsor for LLC company or UAE local agents for professional licenses, be it sole establishment, partnership firm, or foreign company branch licenses in UAE.
- What’s included in accounting services by an external agency?
The services offered by us can be tailored to include almost everything an in-house accounting department would do or as little as you would want and provide useful financial information that can benefit your company’s growth. Nexswitch corporate also offers
- Company profile setup
- Maintenance of bills
- Maintenance of customer invoice and payments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Custom-designed reports
- Quarterly budget reviews
- Payroll and tax management
- What other benefits apart from cost savings can I expect?
- Precise guidance
- Professional market experience
- Fast track process
- Valued connections
- How many years company must keep their book of account?
Books of Accounts should be maintained for a period of 5 Years from the end of the financial year.